Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Life Changes

Another month has passed since my last blog and another month reflects more changes in the Gorman household. My position at my  full time job was eliminated and I am on a 60 notice with the promise of 3 months severence after that. My last day "working" is tomorrow and then the rest of my notice goes until December 26. At least I will be home for the holidays and still be getting paid.

We had Austin's 2nd birthday party on Saturday and he got lots of dump trucks for his birthday and loves them all. The Rumblin' Chuck is my personal favorite! It was tons of fun and we got him a constuction cake. He of course got it all over himself and it was super cute!

Alaina turned 3 months old and is growing like a weed! She eats all the time! :) Adam will be done landscaping for the season after today so we will all be home together! Mikayla still enjoys school and is still doing dance, Awana, and girl scouts.

My business is booming and I have been so busy editing that I haven't had much time for anything else.

No comments: