Monday, May 3, 2010

May Day...May Day!

Here we are at the beginning of May and my energy level is really slowing down. I try not to think about it so it isn't just my mind playing tricks on me. I am just about 2 weeks away from starting my third trimester so I am not the least bit surprised.  My photography business is SOOOO busy! I just finished editing/enhancing the wedding pictures I took April 10th! I still have another wedding and two engagement sessions to edit! YIKES! I am taking newborn pics this coming weekend which I absolutely cannot wait for!!! I have two weddings and a senior picture session this month too. Busy Busy Busy! My normal (Bill paying) job has ramped up again and is starting to be busier. Not such a bad thing because it makes the time go by faster. My friends Jennie and Mike had their little baby on May 1st! He is so cute! 6 pounds and 19 inches long...Milton. He was full term and yet so tiny. I got to see and hold him yesterday....and it was heaven! He was a little sleeping heater and just precious! I can't wait to see him again. He is the newborn that I get to take pictures of this weekend....yay!
Ok, I am having some major writers block. It isn't like I don't have anything going on...I just don't know what else to talk about :) Well, back to work for now.

No comments: